Media information for Tykr and its founder, Sean Tepper
Introduction Text: Sean Tepper is the Founder and CEO of Tykr, a stock screener and educational platform all-in-one that helps you manage your own investments. He originally created Tykr in 2016 as a tool to save time when investing in the stock market. After four years, he made consistent returns ranging between 15% and 50% per year. In 2019 he started sharing this tool with retail as well as institutional investors and everyone agreed, he needs to turn this into a platform to share with others. Tykr went live in 2020 and now it’s a platform, serving investors from countries all over the globe.
Topics we address
- Stock investing
- How to reduce risk while managing your own investments
- How to save money with investing
- How to retire early through the power of the stock market
- How to get started with stock investing if you’re a beginner
- How to make investing easier if you’re advanced
- How to make consistent double-digit returns in the stock market
- How to determine when to buy stocks
- How to determine when to sell stocks
- How to control your emotions when it comes to investing
- How to remove debt fast
- How to prepare for major purchases such as a house or child’s education
Questions we answer
- What is your career backstory and how did it lead to investing?
- What was your biggest business mistake and what did you learn?
- How does Tykr reduce risk?
- How does Tykr save money?
- How does Tykr increase confidence?
- What are the four investing strategies?
- What are the four M’s of investing?
- How do you know when to buy stocks?
- How do you know when to sell stocks?
- How should people get started with stock investing?
- How much should you invest per month?
- Is Tykr used for investing or trading?
- Why is it important to invest, no matter your age?
- How much time should you spend on investing per week?