The Summary within Tykr is simply a result of the hard work Tykr does behind the scenes for you and I. A rigorous algorithm makes your investment journey easier. A stock is either On Sale, Watch, or Overpriced.
- On Sale = Potential buy
- Watch = Potential stock to add to add to your watchlist
- Overpriced = Potential sell
Here is how the summary is achieved:
- If MOS is greater or equal to 50% and the score is greater or equal to 50, the stock is On Sale.
- If MOS is greater or equal to 50% and the score is less than 50, the stock is Watch.
- If MOS is less than 50% and the score is greater than 50, the stock is Watch.
- If MOS is less than 50% and the score is less or equal to 50, the stock is Overpriced.
That’s it! That concludes the training behind Tykr’s calculations. As stated in the Calculations Overview, you can certainly use this information on your own but Tykr is here to make your life easier as it does the math for us automatically.