Theme: Payback Time – Investing is focused on interviewing investors. The goal of this podcast is to help make investing approachable and easy to understand. We will interview beginner and experienced investors and ask them to share stories on how they got started, what challenges they faced, what mistakes they made, and what strategy works for them today. The overall objective is to provide listeners with a roadmap that helps them become better investors.
Duration: 20 – 30 minutes
Ideal Guest: Retail investors, wealth managers, and financial planners
My audience has been surveyed and they want to know the answers to these questions below:
- What is your background?
- When did you get started?
- How did you get started?
- What dollar amount did you start with?
- What challenges did you face when you got started?
- What is your strategy today?
- What do you invest in?
- When was your last investment?
- What percent of your income do you invest per month?
- What are your average returns?
- What is your biggest mistake?
- What is your biggest success?
- How do you manage emotions?
- Why do you invest?
Promotion: At the end of the podcast, you have the option to promote a company if you have one.