What can you expect?
Do you believe investing is too confusing, too time consuming, or too risky? It doesn’t have to be.
The educational material on this site will allow you to learn at your own speed but if you want to speed up your learning curve, I can help.
10 years ago I was in your same spot and I asked some of these questions…
- Where do I get started?
- How do I reduce the risk of losing money in the stock market?
- How do I know which stocks to buy and which to avoid?
- How do I manage my own investments confidently?
- If the stock market goes down, how do I react?
My quick backstory is this…
I started angel investing in 2010 which is more risky than stock investing. After 5 years I made some mistakes and learned a lot about investing but I discovered if I want consistent returns, I need to look at the public market (stock market).
After a little help from Benjamin Graham, Warren Buffett, Charlie Munger, and Phil Town, I created an excel sheet that allowed me to reduce risk and save time. This excel sheet allowed me to generate between 15% and 50% consistently in the market. Essentially what it does is find businesses with strong financials (high profits, low debts, etc).
In 2019 I decided to turn that excel sheet into a software and in 2020, Tykr went live.
What took me 10 years to learn, I’ve compressed down to easy-to-digest information you can learn in less than 30 days.
After this training, you’ll be able to…
- Manage your investments
- Remove the fear of investing
- Reduce risk of losing money in the stock market
- Learn when to buy stocks
- Learn when to sell stocks
- Learn how to beat the market consistently
Overall, If I can manage my own investments, so can you!
Free Ask-me-anything webinar - July 13 at 7:30am (CST)Want your most burning questions answered? Once or twice a month I will offer a free webinar to help answer some of your most burning questions and become more comfortable with investing.
Who am I?
- 15 years software engineering (Project Manager)
- Served a few hundred small and mid-sized businesses
- 10 years investing
- Created Tykr (originally built with Excel in 2015 / 2016) to save time and remove emotions from investing
- Achieved average returns ranging from 15% – 50%
- I’m an outdoorsman (enjoy mountain biking, kayaking, boating, and fishing)
- I was born, raised, and live in Wisconsin
- I love to travel
- I’m a movie nerd
- I’m an 80’s pop culture nerd (movies and music)
- I’m a big fan of crossfit (I love the combination of conditioning with strength training)
Companies I've served as a Project Manager
Don’t want to wait for the free webinars and want more personalized attention?
Ask Me Anything Session
Let me know what you want to learn most and I'll address those questions on live coaching calls.
Live 4 M Analysis Session
Let me know which stocks you want to analyze together. We'll walk through a complete 4 M (MOS, Meaning, Moat, and Management) analysis together so you can understand how I determine if a stock is a good or bad investment.
Please take 30 seconds to complete this form so I can find out what you want to learn most.